Thursday, August 22, 2019

Soft and Creamy Fudge

Trim Healthy Mama S / Keto / Low Carb


Ingredients for the Fudge

250 grams of 85% chocolate, chopped into small pieces
3/4 cup heavy cream
   2 tsp unsalted butter
   2 tsp of Pyure sweetener
   1 tbsp golden rum/brandy or other liquor (optional)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

Instructions to make the fudge

1. Line and 8 inch square pan with parchment paper, set a side.

2. In a medium size, microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate, heavy cream and butter. Microwave 2-3 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the mixture becomes smooth.

 

3. Add the sweetener and the rum and mix really well until fully combined.

4. Pour into the prepared pan and freeze for 2-3 hours.

5. Remove from pan and cut into squares, I used a ruler to gently measure out 1 inch squares.

6. After cutting the fudge into pieces, generously dust with cocoa powder.

Enjoy!!!

If you make this or any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram I love seeing your take on my favorites. 

Please leave a review here and follow me on Instagram at @mytrimkitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment